The awesome blog of me. Name's Alex. I love my fandoms and lead a rather dull life. Enjoy!
Yes, one of these! Click here to see proof that my past giveaways have all been real and that the winners actually received all their prizes!
How can I afford all these giveaways?
Well, I use an app called Feature Points. You basically get paid for testing apps out, it’s amazing! Proof that it’s real can be found here/even more info here! (I promise it’s no scam, the link sends you to a proof page on Tumblr!) So far I’ve earned over $400USD using an app, it’s the best thing ever!
- You do NOT have to follow anyone on Tumblr! But you could always check out my blog or my vintage photography blog! :3
- You MUST reblog this post - You can as much as you’d like, each reblog will count as an entry! Likes don’t count for anything, but feel free to bookmark it!
- Please check out my Bookworm/Fandom merch shop out here and it’s Teespring account (which sells funny fandom designs)! Plus it’s blog here (which happens to follow back 100%!)
- This is international, anyone can win and all you’d need to give your email address if you were to win! No worrying about giving out your address to a stranger! c:
- If you were to be chosen as a winner then you must be willing to help me prove to my followers that the giveaway was legit, just as these people have done!
- This post must reach a minimum of 2,000 notes or the giveaway will be cancelled!
- Follow my instagram account @bookwormboutique (3 extra entries) — you must send your username here and specify that you’re talking about instagram!
- Follow the instagram account @magicforgraphics (2 extra entries) — you must send your username here and specify that you’re talking about instagram!
- 'Like' my Facebook page here (2 extra entries) — you must send your ‘like’ number here and specify you’re talking about Facebook!
You can say you’ve done all three in one message, just make sure all the info that’s needed is there! c:
- One $75USD gift card to any online store that accepts PayPal as payment - Only if this post reaches 2,000 notes!
- One second place prize of one $25USD gift card to to any online store that accepts PayPal as payment - Only if this post reaches 7,000 notes!
- I might add more prizes the more notes it gets! c:
The kinds of places that accept gift cards are: Society6, Redbubble, Black Milk Clothing, Etsy, etc! There are HEAPS of stores! c:
The giveaway ends October 9th at 12:00am NZ time!
- This giveaway is in no way affiliated with Tumblr/Instagram/Facebook or any other company mentioned!
- All images above are previews taken from the internet, I own none of them!
Happy reblogging/entering! If you have any questions please feel free to ask me! Stay lovely! c:
When I first got this (Falcon) role I just cried like a baby because I was like, “Wow, next Halloween, I’m gonna open the door and there’s gonna be a little kid dressed as the Falcon.” That’s the thing that always gets me. I feel like everybody deserves that.
Happy 36th Birthday, Anthony Mackie (September 23, 1978)
I don’t think I’m ever gonna get to 30,000 followers, so this is a ‘nearly’ giveaway (you never know maybe by the time it’s over I’ll get there).
1-The official BBC Sherlock soft touch note book and three Sherlock quote pencils.
2-The complete Granada Sherlock Holmes with the awesome Jeremy Brett.
3-The official BBC ‘Higher Functioning Sociopath’ mug.
4-Robert Downey Junior and Jude Law’s Sherlock Holmes DVDs.
5-The Holmes Sutra book. Not what you’re thinking. ’The Holmes Sutra is presented (by a crazed fan) as: (a) a compilation of one hundred and sixty mantras (aphorisms/slogans/sayings - call them what you will) - some original, some canonical, some based on various print/media adaptations - aimed to make Sherlock Holmes (and his fans) smile, and (b) a test of the readers’ Holmes Mania Quotient (HMQ)- based on the resulting HMQ score, the particular condition/stage of Holmes Mania would be determined, with possibilities of a cure.’
6-The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes DVD.
7-My edits as nine magnets and 2 prints of fan art (not mine).
All DVDs are region 2 and used (I’m not that rich).
There will be three winners. Winners will be chosen by random number generator.
Winner one can pick 3 numbers, winner two and three can pick 2 numbers.
You must be following me and have an open ask. NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS I will check.
Winners will be notified when the giveaway ends on 21st Oct. If you don’t reply in 48 hours another winner will be picked.
I will ship internationally but I won’t pay insurance or customs fees.
Reblogs and likes count.
If you woke up tomorrow, and your internet looked like this, what would you do?
Imagine all your favorite websites taking forever to load, while you get annoying notifications from your ISP suggesting you switch to one of their approved “Fast Lane” sites.
Think about what we would lose: all the weird, alternative, interesting, and enlightening stuff that makes the Internet so much cooler than mainstream Cable TV. What if the only news sites you could reliably connect to were the ones that had deals with companies like Comcast and Verizon?
On September 10th, just a few days before the FCC’s comment deadline, public interest organizations are issuing an open, international call for websites and internet users to unite for an “Internet Slowdown” to show the world what the web would be like if Team Cable gets their way and trashes net neutrality. Net neutrality is hard to explain, so our hope is that this action will help SHOW the world what’s really at stake if we lose the open Internet.
If you’ve got a website, blog or tumblr, get the code to join the #InternetSlowdown here: https://battleforthenet.com/sept10th
Everyone else, here’s a quick list of things you can do to help spread the word about the slowdown: http://tumblr.fightforthefuture.org/post/96020972118/be-a-part-of-the-great-internet-slowdown